Thursday, July 2, 2009

To start...

For those of you reading this who don't already know, I used to co-host a radio show for WCCS, the Wheaton College (MA) radio station. A couple of my favorite things about the show was that I was able to say whatever I felt about music and have my opinions heard, and that I was able to support local and underground music by introducing Boston bands to new listeners through airtime on the show. I still have such a passion for this scene, and I will talk up bands to any who will act like they're listening, even if I know they don't want to hear it. So I started this blog as a way to avoid talking in person or on AIM to people who don't care, and to start spreading the word about bands that dserve acknowledgment to people who are actually interested and will potentially check out a show or buy some songs.

This summer, Boston bands are doing some really great stuff, so expect info in the very near future about some really good shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment